Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · August 12, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Clinton) is a single-specialty group practice.
- We only have one full time position left and our team members consistently rank in the best income brackets in their respective regions.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Clinton, MO.
- Join a group physicians interested in taking ownership in the direction and success of their career in emergency medicine.
- Enjoy four distinct seasons living on the 2nd largest lake in the state while enjoying easy access to the Kansas City Metro area.
- The largest downtown square in the state is near Cooper Creek Off Road Vehicle area, wineries, the finest championship golf course in the golden valley.
- Outdoor enthusiasts also enjoy the nearby 110,000 acres of public use land.
- Medical Director opportunity Available with generous stipend.
- 16,000 Emergency Department Visits Annually.
- Our group, TruePartners, is an independent physician owned practice now providing Emergency Medicine physician services in Missouri.
- Physician-owned private, independent group.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Independent Contractor status.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago