Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rogers) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth offers free CME, a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and the potential to realize your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions.
- Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas is a 200-bed full-service hospital with a focus on patient safety and providing the highest quality care.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at the Mercy Health System in Rogers and Bella Vista, Arkansas.
- Flexible schedule.
- Competitive compensation.
- The Mercy Health System serves patients across Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma.
- Double physician coverage.
- This position will require the physician to work across both facilities in Rogers and our freestanding EDs in Bella Vista and Springdale.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Become a part of the Mercy Health System, named one of the top five large United States health systems in 2018, 2017 and 2016 by IBM Watson Health.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Put the passion back into your practice and enjoy freedom, flexibility and an excellent work-life balance at this community facility.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 17.