Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Northern MO) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: locums.
- Location: kirksville,mo.
- Very competitive rates.
- All travel and lodging needs covered if needed.
- Solo coverage with scribe.
- New up and coming physician owned group is taking over level 3 trauma center in Northern MO starting in June 2019 and is going to need locums coverage.
- Patient Volume: 20-30.
- 12 hour shifts: 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am.
- Need to have Atls, Acls, BLS and Pals.
- 13,000 annual volume.
- Facility Type: level 3 er.
- Admission rate: 9%, 3% ICU admissions, 5% transfers.
- Can credential a clean file in a week!
- Hospital has a hospitalist program.
- Medhost EMR.
- 11 Bed ER.
- Will accept candidate who are board certified in FM/IM with ER experience.
- Patient volume: 20-30 / 12 hours.
- Specialty Needed: em.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 16.