Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · November 14, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Northern MO) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: em.
- 13,000 annual volume.
- Location: kirksville,mo.
- Need to have Atls, Acls, BLS and Pals.
- Patient volume: 20-30 / 12 hours.
- Will accept candidate who are board certified in FM/IM with ER experience.
- 11 Bed ER.
- Hospital has a hospitalist program.
- Patient Volume: 20-30.
- Medhost EMR.
- Very competitive rates.
- New up and coming physician owned group is taking over level 3 trauma center in Northern MO starting in June 2019 and is going to need locums coverage.
- Facility Type: level 3 er.
- Admission rate: 9%, 3% ICU admissions, 5% transfers.
- Solo coverage with scribe.
- Can credential a clean file in a week!
- 12 hour shifts: 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am.
- Length Of Assignment: locums.
- All travel and lodging needs covered if needed.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 16.