Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · September 17, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Omaha) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Annual volumes at these EDs range from 12,000 to 36,000 patients and all EDs feature strong Hospitalist programs, bedside ultrasound, exceptional ancillary services and extensive sub-specialty backup.
- 3 on America's 15 Best Cities for Young Professionals list by Forbes and is ranked No.
- LiveWell WorkLife concierge services.
- Competitive compensation models with sign-on bonus and relocation incentives.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- We are seeking physicians to join our ED teams at CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center, CHI Health Lakeside, CHI Health Mercy Council Bluff and CHI Health Midlands.
- Save more for your future with 401K and Serp options.
- TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for full-time physicians to join our emergency department teams at CHI Health facilities in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Recently, the city has been ranked the.32 Best Place to Live by United States News & World Report, No.
- Known for its affordability, Omaha offers metropolitan living at a fraction of the cost!
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Employer-subsidized health, dental, vision and life insurance.
- 20 on Livability's Top 100 Best Places to Live!
- Live in a growing, affordable metropolitan area!
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 17.