Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · September 17, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Parsons) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shifts run 6a-6p, 6p-6a.
- This is a stable on-going opportunity for a Emergency Medicine provider, in North, West Kansas.
- Patient Volume: 14-16.
- Low volume ER, trauma and cardiac patients are stabilized then transferred.
- Ideal candidate will be BC, or truly BE, and must be comfortable and willing to cover nights.
- Local candidates are a huge plus!
- Location: Kansas.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- Length Of Assignment: Sporadic ongoing shifts, 5-8/month.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 16.