Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Parsons) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Volume: 14-16.
- Ideal candidate will be BC, or truly BE, and must be comfortable and willing to cover nights.
- This is a stable on-going opportunity for a Emergency Medicine provider, in North, West Kansas.
- Low volume ER, trauma and cardiac patients are stabilized then transferred.
- Shifts run 6a-6p, 6p-6a.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- Local candidates are a huge plus!
- Length Of Assignment: Sporadic ongoing shifts, 5-8/month.
- Location: Kansas.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 16.