Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Parsons) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- Length Of Assignment: Sporadic ongoing shifts, 5-8/month.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- This is a stable on-going opportunity for a Emergency Medicine provider, in North, West Kansas.
- Local candidates are a huge plus!
- Patient Volume: 14-16.
- Location: Kansas.
- Low volume ER, trauma and cardiac patients are stabilized then transferred.
- Shifts run 6a-6p, 6p-6a.
- Ideal candidate will be BC, or truly BE, and must be comfortable and willing to cover nights.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.