Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · January 21, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Hoisington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The assignment schedule is 3-days of coverage and you will see 11 patients per day on average.
- You need to have an active KS state license.
- Your assignment requirements include rounding.
- As the covering physician, you may be non-boarded, board certified, or board eligible.
- Schedule: 3-days of coverage.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Procedures: Rounding.
- Caseload: 11 patients per day.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We are assisting a Kansas-based facility that is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage.
- 3,000 annual volume.
- License: Active KS state license needed.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Certification: None required.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.