Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Hoisington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 3,000 annual volume.
- We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Caseload: 11 patients per day.
- Schedule: 3-days of coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- License: Active KS state license needed.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The assignment schedule is 3-days of coverage and you will see 11 patients per day on average.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- As the covering physician, you may be non-boarded, board certified, or board eligible.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- You need to have an active KS state license.
- We are assisting a Kansas-based facility that is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage.
- Procedures: Rounding.
- Your assignment requirements include rounding.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Certification: None required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.