Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Maryville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: 8 am - 8 pm or 8 pm - 8 am.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active MO state license.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Caseload: 7,500 annual volume.
- License: MO state license needed.
- The schedule is 8 am - 8 pm or 8 pm - 8 am, and the average annual volume is 7,500.
- Other Certification: Acls, Atls, and Pals.
- Charting: Cerner EMR.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The facility uses Cerner EMR for charting.
- A Missouri hospital is in need of a locum tenens emergency medicine physician to assist with their growing program.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible with Acls, Atls, and Pals certification.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.