Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · January 21, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Maryville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Charting: Cerner EMR.
- The facility uses Cerner EMR for charting.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active MO state license.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Caseload: 7,500 annual volume.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible with Acls, Atls, and Pals certification.
- A Missouri hospital is in need of a locum tenens emergency medicine physician to assist with their growing program.
- Other Certification: Acls, Atls, and Pals.
- Schedule: 8 am - 8 pm or 8 pm - 8 am.
- License: MO state license needed.
- The schedule is 8 am - 8 pm or 8 pm - 8 am, and the average annual volume is 7,500.
- Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.