Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · January 21, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (West Memphis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Leadership stipend available.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Physician coverage is available 24 hours daily and advanced practice clinician coverage is available 8 hours per day.
- Relocation assistance.
- This brand new ED sees an annual volume of 20,000 patients of moderate acuity.
- Sign-on bonus.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department leadership team at Baptist Memorial Hospital - Crittenden in West Memphis, Arkansas.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine or certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Pediatrics with ED experience.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 12.