Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · June 5, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (West Memphis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- Practice in the southeast but live where you want.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Our Special Operations team travels to select EDs throughout the southeast to provide care, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified, or Emergency Medicine residency trained. TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEA's for the designated states, if needed.
- The ideal candidates must be adaptive and possess.
- We will fly you to work.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Special Operations team in emergency departments at multiple locations in the states of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas and Virginia.
- Generous sign-on bonus available.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 4.