Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (West Memphis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified, or Emergency Medicine residency trained. TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEA's for the designated states, if needed.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Generous sign-on bonus available.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Special Operations team in emergency departments at multiple locations in the states of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas and Virginia.
- Practice in the southeast but live where you want.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- Our Special Operations team travels to select EDs throughout the southeast to provide care, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- The ideal candidates must be adaptive and possess.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- We will fly you to work.
- This is an independent contractor position.
This perm job opening was posted