Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · January 15, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Independence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 55-hours physician coverage.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is part of the HCA Midwest Health System, which is Kansas City's largest healthcare network and has the metro's largest group of Level I, Level II and Level III Trauma Centers and emergency departments.
- Centerpoint Medical Center features 280 licensed hospital beds, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest.
- Rapid Care Unit open 27/7.
- Meditech EMR.
- Kansas City is a dynamic city backed by a vibrant arts scene, world-class attractions and an eclectic mix of shops.
- Scribe coverage.
- 65,000 annual patient visits.
- Independence is the fourth largest city in Missouri, and is part of the Kansas City Metropolitan Area.
- Must be BC/BE in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem) or BC in Family Practice/Internal Medicine with EM experience along with a valid Atls certificate.
- 42 ED beds.
- With a total population of 2 million, Kansas City is the 29th largest metropolitan area in the United States.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is the only Level II Trauma Center in eastern Jackson County with 24/7 Emergency Services.
- HCA Midwest Health System's emergency services are renowned in the region, with six major hospital-based emergency departments.
- The striking landscape includes wide boulevards, beautiful parks, fantastic architecture and more than 200 fountains.
- Available to patients.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician to join our team at Centerpoint Medical Center in Independence, MO.
- Dedicated Nocturnist.
- Clinical services.
- 9 & 10-hour shifts.
- 58-hours APP coverage.
- 12-hour shifts.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services