Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Independence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is the only Level II Trauma Center in eastern Jackson County with 24/7 Emergency Services.
- 65,000 annual patient visits.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician to join our team at Centerpoint Medical Center in Independence, MO.
- HCA Midwest Health System's emergency services are renowned in the region, with six major hospital-based emergency departments.
- Independence is the fourth largest city in Missouri, and is part of the Kansas City Metropolitan Area.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is part of the HCA Midwest Health System, which is Kansas City's largest healthcare network and has the metro's largest group of Level I, Level II and Level III Trauma Centers and emergency departments.
- 55-hours physician coverage.
- Meditech EMR.
- 42 ED beds.
- Centerpoint Medical Center features 280 licensed hospital beds, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest.
- Dedicated Nocturnist.
- Clinical services.
- Kansas City is a dynamic city backed by a vibrant arts scene, world-class attractions and an eclectic mix of shops.
- 9 & 10-hour shifts.
- Scribe coverage.
- Rapid Care Unit open 27/7.
- Available to patients.
- 12-hour shifts.
- 58-hours APP coverage.
- The striking landscape includes wide boulevards, beautiful parks, fantastic architecture and more than 200 fountains.
- Must be BC/BE in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem) or BC in Family Practice/Internal Medicine with EM experience along with a valid Atls certificate.
- With a total population of 2 million, Kansas City is the 29th largest metropolitan area in the United States.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services