Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · February 23, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Independence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rapid Care Unit open 27/7.
- Kansas City is a dynamic city backed by a vibrant arts scene, world-class attractions and an eclectic mix of shops.
- With a total population of 2 million, Kansas City is the 29th largest metropolitan area in the United States.
- 55-hours physician coverage.
- 65,000 annual patient visits.
- Clinical services.
- HCA Midwest Health System's emergency services are renowned in the region, with six major hospital-based emergency departments.
- 42 ED beds.
- Must be BC/BE in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem) or BC in Family Practice/Internal Medicine with EM experience along with a valid Atls certificate.
- Available to patients.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician to join our team at Centerpoint Medical Center in Independence, MO.
- Centerpoint Medical Center features 280 licensed hospital beds, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is the only Level II Trauma Center in eastern Jackson County with 24/7 Emergency Services.
- Meditech EMR.
- 9 & 10-hour shifts.
- Dedicated Nocturnist.
- 58-hours APP coverage.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Independence is the fourth largest city in Missouri, and is part of the Kansas City Metropolitan Area.
- The striking landscape includes wide boulevards, beautiful parks, fantastic architecture and more than 200 fountains.
- Scribe coverage.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is part of the HCA Midwest Health System, which is Kansas City's largest healthcare network and has the metro's largest group of Level I, Level II and Level III Trauma Centers and emergency departments.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services