Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · January 21, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Overland Park) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12 ED beds.
- Menorah Medical Center is part of the HCA Midwest Health System, which is Kansas City's largest healthcare network.
- 9 & 10-hour shifts.
- There is much to see & do in Overland Park, KS.
- 9-10-hours APP coverage daily.
- Available in the Kansas City area.
- 14,000 annual patient visits.
- In addition to an exceptional staff, this facility is a technological leader.
- 24-hours physician coverage daily.
- Menorah Medical Center has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600.
- This facility is a 120-bed, full-service, acute care hospital that offers some of the most advanced treatment options.
- Which destroys tumors without requiring surgery or anesthesia.
- Employee Status w/Benefits.
- This facility was also the first to introduce the area's only CyberKnife.
- Covering a wide range of specialties.
- There are 72 parks to choose from with more than 1,800 acres of park land, along with world class golf courses, & professional MLB, NFL, and MLS sporting events.
- Designated Nocturnist.
- "Midwest's Wealthiest Cities" according to American City Business Journals.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- It is also the only hospital in Johnson County to offer Mammosite.
- Overland Park features many activities and events including: arboretum and botanical gardens, Nascar races, the Overland Park Farmers Market, the American Royal barbecue competition, concerts, exhibits, performances, and many other events.
- This area enjoys many of the conveniences of the Kansas City area while boasting some unique amenities as well.
- A suburb of the greater Kansas City metropolitan area, Overland Park is the second largest city in Kansas.
- Meditech EMR.
- Menorah Medical Center was the first in Johnson County to be certified as both an Accredited Chest Pain Center and Certified Stroke Care Center.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a quality Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician to join our prestigious practice at Menorah Medical Center in Overland Park, Kansas.
- Including the nationally recognized public-school districts of Blue Valley and Shawnee Mission, Overland Park also has over 12 private and parochial schools, as well as 8 colleges and universities to choose from.
- Overland Park was recently rated as one of the "Top 20 Best Places to Raise Your Kids in America" by BusinessWeek, and ranks 4th of the list of the.
- An advanced technology for breast cancer.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Oct 28.