Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Overland Park) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This area enjoys many of the conveniences of the Kansas City area while boasting some unique amenities as well.
- Including the nationally recognized public-school districts of Blue Valley and Shawnee Mission, Overland Park also has over 12 private and parochial schools, as well as 8 colleges and universities to choose from.
- Overland Park features many activities and events including: arboretum and botanical gardens, Nascar races, the Overland Park Farmers Market, the American Royal barbecue competition, concerts, exhibits, performances, and many other events.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Menorah Medical Center is part of the HCA Midwest Health System, which is Kansas City's largest healthcare network.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a quality Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician to join our prestigious practice at Menorah Medical Center in Overland Park, Kansas.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- A suburb of the greater Kansas City metropolitan area, Overland Park is the second largest city in Kansas.
- 12 ED beds.
- This facility was also the first to introduce the area's only CyberKnife.
- There are 72 parks to choose from with more than 1,800 acres of park land, along with world class golf courses, & professional MLB, NFL, and MLS sporting events.
- This facility is a 120-bed, full-service, acute care hospital that offers some of the most advanced treatment options.
- Employee Status w/Benefits.
- Menorah Medical Center has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600.
- An advanced technology for breast cancer.
- In addition to an exceptional staff, this facility is a technological leader.
- Covering a wide range of specialties.
- Designated Nocturnist.
- "Midwest's Wealthiest Cities" according to American City Business Journals.
- 14,000 annual patient visits.
- Meditech EMR.
- It is also the only hospital in Johnson County to offer Mammosite.
- Which destroys tumors without requiring surgery or anesthesia.
- Menorah Medical Center was the first in Johnson County to be certified as both an Accredited Chest Pain Center and Certified Stroke Care Center.
- 9 & 10-hour shifts.
- 24-hours physician coverage daily.
- There is much to see & do in Overland Park, KS.
- Overland Park was recently rated as one of the "Top 20 Best Places to Raise Your Kids in America" by BusinessWeek, and ranks 4th of the list of the.
- Available in the Kansas City area.
- 9-10-hours APP coverage daily.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Envision Physician Services