Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · January 21, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Omaha) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Annual volumes at these EDs range from 12,000 to 36,000 patients and all EDs feature strong Hospitalist programs, bedside ultrasound, exceptional ancillary services and extensive sub-specialty backup.
- Competitive compensation.
- 3 on America"s 15 Best Cities for Young Professionals list by Forbes and is ranked No.
- TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for full-time physicians to join our emergency department teams at CHI Health facilities in Omaha, Nebraska.
- 20 on Livability's Top 100 Best Places to Live!
- Recently, the city has been ranked the.32 Best Place to Live by United States News & World Report, No.
- We are seeking physicians to join our ED teams at CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center, CHI Health Lakeside, CHI Health Mercy Council Bluff and CHI Health St. Elizabeth.
- Work in Omaha but live where you want.
- Known for its affordability, Omaha offers metropolitan living at a fraction of the cost!
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.