Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · December 15, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Kirksville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- A Missouri-based facility is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- CompHealth can help you obtain a MO state license.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- The schedule is 12-hour day and night shifts and the average annual volume is 12,000.
- Caseload: 12,000 annual volume.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- License: MO state license needed, not required.
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago