Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · June 5, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Pilot Knob) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Your assignment schedule is 24-hour coverage and you will see 14 patients per day on average.
- We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Missouri-based facility that is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to assist with temporary coverage.
- CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a MO state license with the process.
- Other Certification: Acls, BLS, and Pals.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- License: MO state license needed, not required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Caseload: 14 patients per day.
- You must be board certified or board eligible and have current Acls, BLS, and Pals certification.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Schedule: 24-hour coverage.
- CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 18.