Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · December 15, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Pilot Knob) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- License: MO state license needed, not required.
- CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a MO state license with the process.
- We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Missouri-based facility that is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to assist with temporary coverage.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- You must be board certified or board eligible and have current Acls, BLS, and Pals certification.
- Other Certification: Acls, BLS, and Pals.
- Your assignment schedule is 24-hour coverage and you will see 14 patients per day on average.
- CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Caseload: 14 patients per day.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Schedule: 24-hour coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago