Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · August 12, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- In northeast Nebraska, Quaint towns dot the landscape and history runs deep as if taking a cue from the Missouri River.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Emergency Physician Needed.
- Electronic Medical Records: Cpsi Local Candidates Only.
- You can visit the Old Baldy tower which was mentioned in the journals of Lewis and Clark where black-tailed prairie dogs were first discovered.
- 30 days to credential .
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Full Weekend.
- Will accept Family Medicine board with emergency experience .
- This quaint town is just ten miles to the south of the Sunshine Bottom and the Missouri River which was part of the Lewis & Clark Trail and five miles to the south of town runs the Niobrara River.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- 2-3 patients per weekend .
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts.00 - 75.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Mid-level support available .
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Feb 19.