Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · February 23, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Regular 12.
- Low Volume Emergency Department .
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Your trip would not be complete without visiting the Mozingo Lake Recreation Park.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Will accept Board Certified Family Medicine with emergency experience.
- 60 days to credential Drive-in Candidates preferred .
- This city is a hidden gem filled with remarkable sights, various recreational opportunities, and an eco-friendly society!
- Multiple Emergency Physicians Needed for Flexible Schedule Assignment.
- Weekend Pay Rate: $138 - 150.
- 12-hour and 24-hour shift mix .
- Its amenities include award-winning 18-hole and 9-hole golf courses, eight fully-furnished rustic cabins, RV and tent camping sites, group camp, public beach, equestrian and hiking trails.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- There is so much to do in this small town!
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.