Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · August 12, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 6-8 weeks and Must Have Missouri License Mountain View Chamber of Commerce welcomes you to Mountain View, Missouri!
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Certifications: Board Certified Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- Electronic Medical Record: Epic.
- Coverage Dates: January ongoing .
- Must have completed an Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine residency.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Volume: 7200 (7 beds) .
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- It will be in collaboration with the virtual team.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- They will also respond to urgent request that arises for inpatients as well as the night docs (night docs do NOT need to round just respond to urgent patient care request for inpatients) .
- Facility located in Missouri is searching for a Board Certified Emergency Medicine provider for an immediate locum need.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Here is where to begin your family's Ozarks adventure, canoeing down one of our beautiful rivers, hiking to breathtaking ridges overlooking rolling hills and countryside, hunting down the perfect antique for your collection and taking a sip of pure relaxation at a local winery.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Shift Schedule: 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Day 12 Pay Rate: $173 - 185.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Apr 7.