Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · January 21, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Facility located in Missouri is searching for a Board Certified Emergency Medicine provider for an immediate locum need.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Certifications: Board Certified .
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Here is where to begin your family's Ozarks adventure, canoeing down one of our beautiful rivers, hiking to breathtaking ridges overlooking rolling hills and countryside, hunting down the perfect antique for your collection and taking a sip of pure relaxation at a local winery.
- Must have completed an Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine residency.
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- They will also respond to urgent request that arises for inpatients as well as the night docs (night docs do NOT need to round just respond to urgent patient care request for inpatients) .
- It will be in collaboration with the virtual team.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Day 12 Pay Rate: $173 - 185.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Electronic Medical Record: Epic.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Coverage Dates: December ongoing .
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Shift Schedule: 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 6-8 weeks and Must Have Missouri License Mountain View Chamber of Commerce welcomes you to Mountain View, Missouri!
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Volume: 7200 (7 beds) .
This locum job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Staff Care.