Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · July 4, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Fort Riley is an Army installation that is rife with cultural and historical sites.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- The Fort Riley Marina offers plenty of summer recreation fun, with boating and skeet/trap classes.
- Need for Emergency Medicine Physician in Fort Riley, KS.
- The Atomic Cannon, which sits atop the hills that surround Fort Riley, is imposing and fascinating.
- The United States Calvary Museum and Custer Home are must-sees, offering important historical context for the region.
- The Post caters to its residents with passions for the outdoors and athletics, with pools, bowling, and many fishing and hunting options.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- The Fort Riley Military Reservation covers 101,733 acres in Geary and Riley counties.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Hours: 12-hour shifts.
- Any State License.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Period of Performance: As soon as possible - ongoing .
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- 10-12 shifts a month of coverage needed Fort Riley is a United States Army installation located in North Central Kansas, on the Kansas River, also known as the Kaw, between Junction City and Manhattan.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Day 12 Pay Rate: $153 - 165.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Jan 23.