Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · February 23, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- One of the largest suburbs in the Denver metropolitan area, Aurora offers easy access to all that the Mile-High City has to offer-stunning mountain vistas, fine dining and shopping, professional sporting events, and world-class entertainment.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Regular 12 Pay Rate: $193 - 205.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine, Family Practice, or Emergency Medicine Accepted Aurora, MO, offers a bevy of can't-miss things to do, from attending special events, to getting involved in the arts and learning about local history.
- February 2020 shifts.
- 12-hour shifts.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- To dining at independent restaurants and staying active at area parks.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Work with a great health system .
- 1 patients per hour.
- This suburban outpost sits at the foot of the Rocky Mountains and is home to a major air force base, acclaimed school systems, and the University of Colorado Hospital.
- Electric Medical Records - Epic.
- Locums Emergency Medicine job opportunity in Aurora, Missouri.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Check out the following articles to get an inside look at how Aurora, MO, will keep you entertained.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.