Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · January 21, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- BC and BE both accepted Columbus is a city in and the county seat of Platte County, in the state of Nebraska in the Midwest.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Emergency Medicine Physician needed for ongoing coverage, fulltime, J anuary 2020.
- Electronic Medical Record: Paragon/McKesson.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Trauma level 3.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Regular Pay Rate: $161 - 173.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Annual Volume: 12,000.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
This locum job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Staff Care.