Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · February 23, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Chillicothe) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24 hour physician coverage a day.
- Chillicothe is full of preserved historic charm and was incorporated in 1837.
- Envision Physician Services is hiring Emergency Medicine Physicians at Hedrick Medical Center.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Known as the Home of Sliced Bread, Chillicothe offers breathtaking scenes and stories around every corner, in every season.
- Ultrasound/radiology available 24/7.
- There are plenty of places to visit with friends and family, such as the Chilli Bay Water Park, Grand River Historic Society Museum, Country Club Golf Course, and Green Hill Golf Course.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Hedrick Medical Center is a member of Saint Luke's Health System.
- There really is so much to see and do in the city limits of Chillicothe, Missouri!
- Epic EMR.
- Enjoy the historic downtown square with mind-boggling murals and the Silver Moon Plaza park with frequent community events and concerts.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- In-house specialists are available - hospitalists, surgery, podiatry, family medicine, and internal medicine.
- The 25-bed acute care hospital offers comprehensive care, including 24-hour emergency services, inpatient and outpatient diagnostic testing, a spacious maternity unit, a Women's Center featuring 3-D mammography, inpatient and outpatient surgery, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services, an Intensive Care Unit featuring eICU, a specialty clinic, and primary care offices adjoining the facility.
- 9,200 annual patient visits.
- 7 ED beds.
- The hospital was awarded the prestigious 2019 Guardian of Excellence Award by Press Ganey for reaching the 95th percentile for clinical quality.
- Located in Northern Missouri's lush, rolling hills, Chillicothe combines small town charm, modern amenities and a beautiful landscape to experience it all.
- A city-owned, not-for-profit critical access hospital, Hedrick Medical Center is the only Joint Commission-accredited hospital in north-central Missouri.
- Hedrick Medical Center in Chillicothe delivers high-quality health care to Livingston County, Missouri, and its surrounding communities.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services