Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · June 5, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kansas City Metro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- South Overland Park.
- St. Luke's Hospital of Kansas City is nationally ranked in 3 specialties (2018-2019), including cardiology and heart surgery, gynecology, and neurology and neurosurgery.
- Roeland Park.
- St. Luke's Micro Hospitals are full-service 24-hour emergency room, open 24/7, every day of the year.
- This is an innovative facility with state of the art equipment and featuring a dedicated pediatric room along with private and semi-private inpatient rooms.
- 7,300 annual patient visits.
- St. Luke's Health System is a non-profit hospital network in the bi-state Kansas City metro area.
- 12 Inpatient Beds for overnight stays.
- 12 & 24-hour shifts.
- 24-hour physician coverage daily.
- St. Luke's Micro Hospital Locations.
- Kansas City, Kansas with a population of 150,000, part of the Kansas City metro area (2 million) offers a vibrant city and suburban communities, rolling hills and tree-lined boulevards, a prosperous economy and well-regarded schools.
- The St. Luke's Community Hospital's Emergency Department offers comprehensive emergency services for all types of critical injuries and illnesses.
- Epic EMR.
- Legends (Kansas City).
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine or Family Practice/Internal Medicine with 5 years of ED experience.
- North Overland Park.
- Independent Contractor Status/1099.
- Ultrasound available 24 hours/day.
- 8 ED Beds.
- 20 average per day.
- With a flourishing creative arts scene, eclectic mix of entertainment including live music, Kansas City Zoo, CoCo Key Water Resort, several brew pubs, famous BBQ restaurants and competitions, and the Kansas City Royals baseball team, there is something for everyone.
- 24-hour radiology reading.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking FT/PT/PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians for five St. Luke's Micro Hospitals in the Kansas City metro area!
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services