Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · August 12, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kansas City Metro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking FT/PT/PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians for five St. Luke's Micro Hospitals in the Kansas City metro area!
- North Overland Park.
- Epic EMR.
- 8 ED Beds.
- 20 average per day.
- Independent Contractor Status/1099.
- St. Luke's Micro Hospitals are full-service 24-hour emergency room, open 24/7, every day of the year.
- St. Luke's Micro Hospital Locations.
- 24-hour radiology reading.
- St. Luke's Health System is a non-profit hospital network in the bi-state Kansas City metro area.
- 24-hour physician coverage daily.
- 12 & 24-hour shifts.
- Ultrasound available 24 hours/day.
- Legends (Kansas City).
- Roeland Park.
- The St. Luke's Community Hospital's Emergency Department offers comprehensive emergency services for all types of critical injuries and illnesses.
- 12 Inpatient Beds for overnight stays.
- 7,300 annual patient visits.
- St. Luke's Hospital of Kansas City is nationally ranked in 3 specialties (2018-2019), including cardiology and heart surgery, gynecology, and neurology and neurosurgery.
- Kansas City, Kansas with a population of 150,000, part of the Kansas City metro area (2 million) offers a vibrant city and suburban communities, rolling hills and tree-lined boulevards, a prosperous economy and well-regarded schools.
- This is an innovative facility with state of the art equipment and featuring a dedicated pediatric room along with private and semi-private inpatient rooms.
- South Overland Park.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine or Family Practice/Internal Medicine with 5 years of ED experience.
- With a flourishing creative arts scene, eclectic mix of entertainment including live music, Kansas City Zoo, CoCo Key Water Resort, several brew pubs, famous BBQ restaurants and competitions, and the Kansas City Royals baseball team, there is something for everyone.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services