Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · May 25, 2022
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- APP Hours of Coverage/Day: N/A.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- Case Load/PPD: 30.
- Support Staff: Physicians, APP, sub specialties.
- Who Admits: N/A.
- Admission Rate(%): 9%.
- Government: No.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Night Shift.
- Reference ID: ORD-115177-MD-KS.
- The facility recently completed a 110,ansion and opened its after-hours rural health clinic to meet the growing healthcare needs of the community and uses state-of-the-art techniques to ensure each patient receives the care they deserve.
- Fast Track: 10 ED bed.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Doctor Hours of Coverage/Day: N/A.
- Dates Needed: March - Ongoing.
- A facility is seeking an emergency medicine physician or locum tenens coverage.
- Must be able to work at least 5 shifts per month-Mostly 24-hour shifts, some 12-hour shifts-Annual volume: 12,500-ED/ICU: 900 ED visits monthly-ED/Fast Track Beds: 10 ED-Admission rate: 9%-Closed ICU-EMR: T system-Acute Care Trauma-OB, Surgical on.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- The facility is located in Junction City, KS.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on May 20.