Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · September 27, 2023
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 3 mths ongoing.
- Vascular Surgery.
- OR Response Time.
- Certifications: Acls, Stls, BLS.
- Beds in Department: 70 with 11 bed pediatric ED unit.
- Full array of specialty backup with 24hr MRI/CT availability.
- Charting/Dictation: Epic.
- Catheterization Lab.
- General Surgery.
- 24-hour Support Services: Anesthesia.
- Newborns deliveries received in ED.
- Support Staff: APP support staff in Triage.
- Level 1 Trauma Center with 95,000+ annual ED visits.
- Orthopedic Surgery.
- Vaccine: Covid and this season's flu shot vaccinations required - please submit along with bid documents.
- End Date: Ongoing.
- Start Date: Dec 2, 2022 (90-day cred).
- Must be licensed in MO.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Vacancy.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- 24 Hour Stemi team, Stroke Team, ED psychiatric service.
- Clean, Active DEA (Need to be able to change address).
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Location: Springfield.
- Inpatient/Outpatient Outpatient.
- There is an L Department.
- Cardio-Thoracic Surgery.
- Schedule: Shift times varies.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 25.