Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · December 2, 2022
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- OR Response Time.
- General Surgery.
- Vascular Surgery.
- Catheterization Lab.
- Location: Springfield.
- Start Date: Dec 2, 2022 (90-day cred).
- Level 1 Trauma Center with 95,000+ annual ED visits.
- Charting/Dictation: Epic.
- 24 Hour Stemi team, Stroke Team, ED psychiatric service.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 3 mths ongoing.
- End Date: Ongoing.
- There is an L Department.
- Must be licensed in MO.
- 24-hour Support Services: Anesthesia.
- Newborns deliveries received in ED.
- Cardio-Thoracic Surgery.
- Full array of specialty backup with 24hr MRI/CT availability.
- Certifications: Acls, Stls, BLS.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Inpatient/Outpatient Outpatient.
- Schedule: Shift times varies.
- Orthopedic Surgery.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Vacancy.
- Support Staff: APP support staff in Triage.
- Clean, Active DEA (Need to be able to change address).
- Beds in Department: 70 with 11 bed pediatric ED unit.
- Vaccine: Covid and this season's flu shot vaccinations required - please submit along with bid documents.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 25.