Locum Emergency Medicine Jobs in MO
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Arkansas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Level 4 Trauma.
- Excellent nursing staff.
- Single MD Coverage.
- 12 hour shifts 7a-7p &7p-7a.
- Patient Volume: 13000.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Location: Arkansas.
- BC/BE EM/FP/IM.
- Length Of Assignment: 4 days.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- 8 beds in the ER.
- Camden is a city in and the county seat of Ouachita County in the south-central part of the United States state of Arkansas.
- 13,000 Annual volume.
- Medhost EMR.
- GS, Obgyn, ANS, Hosp, limited Ortho Transfers to Little Rock, AR.
- Atls if not Abem.
- In 2000, Camden had a population of 13,154, but it lost 7 percent of its residents and recorded 12,183 in 2010.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.