Locum Emergency Medicine Jobs in MO
Tuesday · October 17, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Branson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 99k volume ED.
- Hospitalists admit.
- 9-hour shifts available.
- Locum Tenens earning potential of $27,000-$35,000/month for full-time schedules.
- 60-bed Emergency Department.
- Adult patients only.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Branson, MO.
- Assignment includes travel, housing, and malpractice insurance.
- Level 1 Trauma Center near Branson, Missouri is in need of Emergency Medicine Physicians to provide locum tenens coverage as early as November and will continue on an ongoing basis to provide relief for their full-time physicians.
- Level I Trauma Center.
- This is a very lucrative ongoing Locum Tenens and Locum Tenens to Permanent opportunity.
- Candidates must be American Board of Emergency Medicine, or Board Certified in Primary Care specialty and currently practicing Emergency Medicine.
- Coverage: 14 EM physicians, 2 Advance Practice Nurses scheduled each day.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago